Good day, Irene. It's Optimus. Soundwave just informed me that Klement also did something to him. He's currently in what seems to be a parallel dimension and I'm one of the lucky few who get to see and hear him.
I can understand why he was judged, but... right, you said to make it quick Anyway, I wanted to keep you informed. Call me if you need me.
[For the record, he was about to ask why he was being punished too. SW is a creepy aft 8(]
Well let's see, right now I'm trying to slap together a city-wide effort against a lunatic that I warned everyone about from the get-go, the one people are acting so shocked to be hearing about again.
{About Rose - I talked to her. What Lady Me is complaining about is involved and goes back to when Lady Me first came here over a year ago. Long story short - they can't stand each other and Lady Me looks for things to provoke Rose with and to react too - Me went on for awhile to Rose on Rose isn't good enough for me and River is better.}
[Mental face palm because they just didn't have like 5 talks about River to reassurance Rose]
{They both have different expectations of me. Rose and Lady Me. Not that Rose was right to react and graffiti Lady Me's place which I cleaned up by the way}
[Sigh]
{I talked to Rose, hopefully she won't react as Lady Me tries to get Rose to do.}
[Text]
[Text] HARRY LMAO
[Text]
[Text]
[Text] - He's not even ashamed
[Text] - she smiled but won't admit it gdit 'rene
[Text] - he knows it in his heart of hearts
[Text]
[Text]
[Text]
[Text]
[Text]
[Text]
[Text]
[Text]
[Text]
[Audio]
[Audio]
Shoot.
[Audio]
[Audio]
[Audio]
[Audio]
[Audio]
[Audio]
[Audio]
[Audio]
[Audio]
[Audio]
Re: [Audio]
[Audio]
[Audio]
[Audio]
Did you guys reach some conclusions?
[Audio]
We tried to look at these things through an Angelii's Sight. It's... there's something there, but it's not a trace or a code, like with Bending.
[Audio]
[Audio]
[Audio]
[Audio]
[Audio]
[Audio]
[Audio]
I can understand why he was judged, but... right, you said to make it quick Anyway, I wanted to keep you informed. Call me if you need me.
[For the record, he was about to ask why he was being punished too. SW is a creepy aft 8(]
[not here]
[not here either]
[Audio]
...All right. Guess that's one more for the tally. Thanks, Optimus.
text some random late night
text
What sort of things are we discussing, here?
Re: text
text
Re: text
text
Re: text
text
Re: text
text
Re: text
text
Re: text
text
Re: text
[Audio]
[Audio]
Yeah.
[Audio]
[Audio]
[Audio]
[Audio]
[Audio]
[Audio]
[Audio]
[Audio]
10/10 [Audio]
[Audio]
BUT WHATEVER she'll pick up after a couple rings.]
Yes.
[Audio]
[Audio]
[Audio]
[Audio]
[Audio]
Re: [Audio]
Re: [Audio]
[Audio]
[Audio]
[Audio]
[Audio]
[Audio]
[Video]
no subject
Yes?
(no subject)
(no subject)
[Locked]
[Locked]
[Locked]
[Locked]
[Locked]
[Locked]
Re: [Locked]
[Locked]
March 31st text and picture [Locked]
text
If you were doing a pose for Vogue, circa 1840.
6/13; Video: Locked
6/13; Video: Locked
[Pause. Beat. Wait a minute.]
...You want a bond, huh? Any particular reason?
Re: 6/13; Video: Locked
6/13; Video: Locked
Re: 6/13; Video: Locked
[action]
6/16 - Text/Locked
About to do something stupid. Hopefully keep three brainwashed occupied. Won't respond doing that.
Text/Locked
Re: Text/Locked
{Psyhic}
I think you see the problem.
[Stupid beautiful humans]
no subject
I get what they're trying to do. I do. But this probably could have waited a little while, preferably after we oust the little psycho.
If an Ascended can sort of keep an eye on things and maybe stand guard for it though, maybe it'll be something we won't have to worry about.
(no subject)
Voice
Does Nautilus 'coexist' by having two things occupying the same space, or is it a separated space from where our worlds reside?
[His voice is very flat and toneless.]
Voice
Re: Voice
[Psychic] June 15th
[Psychic]
[Meaning she's keeping a hawk's eye on it. And is already imagining the worst case scenarios.]
[Psychic]
[Mental face palm because they just didn't have like 5 talks about River to reassurance Rose]
{They both have different expectations of me. Rose and Lady Me. Not that Rose was right to react and graffiti Lady Me's place which I cleaned up by the way}
[Sigh]
{I talked to Rose, hopefully she won't react as Lady Me tries to get Rose to do.}
[Psychic]
Good. Because as it stands, we might have enough on our minds in the near future without trying to prevent a murder.>
Re: [Psychic]